Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update

Hey all!

I just wanted to let you all know the chapters are coming, albeit slowly, but I just have to type them into the computer. I'm not getting much time to do that, and decided to lett all of you impatient people know that. :P

The next one is going to be great, I promise.

Also:

New viewing feature! You can use the lable searcher button to look at either only chapters or only updates, so you wont be bothered by updates if you are reading the whole thing in 1 go, or if you just want to see what was happening, you can look at that stuff with out any chapters. I also will be putting up individual updates for The Early Adventures of James and Sneis on the Forgotten Planet of New Discoveries here as well, so there is yet another option.

Enjoy!

No comments: